Before beginning their volunteer work, students must take the Youth Partnership Program training. Students must complete training PRIOR to logging volunteer hours. Training dates are listed below.
YOUTH PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM TRAINING SESSIONS (2018- 2019)
** 3rd Thursday of the month rule does not apply due to school
!!SENIORS!! Reminder: All hours must be turned in by May 1st, 2019!
There is no online training available this year.
Additional Forms -YPP Agreement and Time Sheet
- YPP Agreement and Sign-In Sheet Rev 2018.pdf (278.0 KBs)
Where else can I Volunteer?
To learn more about volunteer opportunities, go to the United Way's Volunteer Center. From there, you can register and create your online profile.
Why sign up?
- You have access to over 100 Agencies’ Volunteer Opportunities
- Opportunities are right here in your community
- You can keep track of your Volunteer Hours in one place
- You can print all of your hours for school credit
How to register?
- Go to http://uwvfc.galaxydigital.com/
- Click Sign-up at the top of the page
- Fill in all the information
- Click Create An Account at the bottom
- Choose Causes that interests you
- Click Continue to Step 3
- Select your Interests, talents, and skills
- Click Continue to Step 4
- Select the Agencies that interest you
- Click Finish Sign-Up