ONLINE ATHLETIC CLEARANCE
1. Visit www.AthleticClearance.com and click on the Florida button.
2. Click on “Create an Account” and follow steps. Or click “Sign In” if you have previously created an account. If you need help, click to watch the tutorial video. Please create your account using a valid email (which will become your username) and valid password.
3. Sign in using the email address and password that you registered with.
4. Select “Start Clearance Here” to start the process.
o Choose the School Year in which the student plans to participate. Ex: Football in Sept 2022 would be the 2022-2023 School Year.
o Choose the School where the student attends and will compete.
o Choose the Sport. For multiple sports, click “Add New Sport” (Chose All Sports you are interested in.) Electronic signatures will be applied to the additional sports/activities.
5. Complete all required fields for Student Information, Educational History, Medical History and Signature Forms (if you have gone through the AthleticClearance.com process before, you will select the Student and Parent/Guardian from the dropdown menu on those pages).
6. All data will be electronically filed with your school’s athletic department for review.
7. COACHES WILL RECEIVE CLEARANCE VIA GOOGLE DOC.